Welcome to Made by Marie Green, the home of delicious, stunningly handcrafted celebration cakes, cupcakes and cookies.
I love to combine my great attention to detail with a passion for using quality local produce. By promising that I only ever bake fresh to order, I can ensure that my cakes really do taste as good as they look.
Based in the beautiful Vale of Evesham, Worcestershire, I provide a professional, friendly service and strive to help you make your special occasion a memorable one.
Delivery is available and I'm happy to travel throughout Worcestershire Warwickshire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, the West Midlands and even further afield.
Autumn Wedding fairs are almost upon us! I'll be exhibiting at
- Birtsmorton Court on 14th September 2014
- The Vintage Wedding Fayre's Worcester Fayre, at the Guild Hall on 5th October 2014
- Salford Hall on 12th October
- The Vintage Wedding Fayre's Cheltenham Fayre, at the Pitville Pump Rooms on 2nd November 2014
IN THE PRESS
- Utterly gorgeous English Countryside inspired photoshoot styled by Louise Beukes from b.loved and Wedding Belles Photography, featured on Ruffled blog here.
- Game of Thrones styled shoot - you can see some awesome images on the fabulous Alice in Weddingland blog here.
- Glamorous golden photoshoot for Cotswold Style Magazine. You can see my golden cupcakes, gold-leaf cookies, stacked cookies and meringue kisses here on page 85.
- Check out the cute owl cake and cookies that I made for Jessie Thomson Weddings and Events on her post on the Love Luxe Blog here